At Cube we run one to one and in-house group training. Our training is workshop focused to enable you to have immediate action steps to improve your rankings in Google for the terms that can send you more business. Much of SEO can be implemented in house and is fairly easy to learn, therefore while adding content to your own website you can also look after the page level SEO at the same time.
One to One Training
We can arrange training at your office. This has the advantage of focusing on your own website and several staff can be trained. Cost is €450 for full day and €250 for a half day- (6hrs and 3hrs). Call us or fill in the contact form and we will get back to you.
The course is designed for:
- Owner managers of SMEs who have to wear many hats in their business
- Marketing staff who want to understand SEO and take some tasks in-house
- Technical staff – this stops SEO being a bolt on solution and saves on costs
- Anyone who runs a company’s online marketing strategy and implementation
The menu on the right has further information on the course sections.
- gain higher rankings in Google
- how to build links to your website
- see what your competitors are doing
- design your own SEO action plan
- able to measure the success of optimisation
- measure rankings of many key phrases
- know what key phrases to rank for
- audit your own website
- Search Engines – Google, Yahoo, MSN – why they are important
- Your websites issues, hosting, domain, architecture
- Keyword research
- On Page optimisation, meta information, images, text
- URL structure, internal linking
- Links – what are they, why they are important, and how to get them
- Competition research
- Analytics – visitors and visitor behaviour
- SEO Tools – free and paid – browser setup
- Blogging – is it right for your business?
Training material will be emailed to participants at the end of the day.
Our SEO online marketing course will leave you able to start optimising your web site immediately.
About the Trainer
Leslie is the trainer for all our training courses, he is the founder of Cube Online Marketing and has experience in training over a number of years. He started in SEO as the result of having a website that did not rank, when like everyone else he thought his website was the best in that niche. That website ended up at No 1 in its niche and there has been no stopping him since and he now runs about 50 websites.
He has trained many companies in-house and has been running the Cube SEO training program for the last 2 years. He has given seminars to various networking groups, trained the Institutes of Technology in Ireland, run training at the Ryan Academy part of Dublin City University, as well as two Local Enterprise Trusts.
SEO explained at last! I have had jewellery websites for over fifteen years. I attended Leslie’s course in January 2010 and was amazed at how straightforward his explanations were of how to improve search engine rankings. I highly recommend Leslie’s SEO course. Eoin McDonnell of www.Precious.ie
Having recently attended Cube Online Marketing’s SEO course I found it to be an extremely insightful and worthwhile course for my business. I found Leslie to be very approachable throughout and have found the course information to be extremely practical, it will greatly benefit both beginner and intermediate SEO. Ronan Whitty Whitford House Hotel, Wexford
The SEO course provided by Cube represents excellent value for money, not only is there a informative programme which takes you through the process of improving the SEO rankings, Leslie takes the time to give you a personal list of actions for your own site, while there are many overpriced courses available the SEO course by Cube is a gem. Daniel http://www.happythreads.ie/